2011-12-23

Jerm the Worm


I’m me Jeremy David Pointer or Jerm for short, of course there’s more to me than anything I may say in this short introduction, but I was born on 30 Jan 1969 in Preston, Lancashire, England my family moved to South Africa in 1974 where I have grown up and currently reside. I am Married to Ria (Mary-Anne but don’t tell her I said so) and have two Children, Kevin and Abigail J. My main interests are three C’s: Christianity, Computers and Cycling.
I am not sure why it took me so long to start a blog, but probably because I’m way to busy doing other things, and up till now facebook has sufficed to share what I wanted to share, don’t expect a flurry of posts from me but let’s just see how it goes.
There is a little bit of verse regarding my nick name (I’m not the only Jerm around many Jeremy’s have their name shortened this way, and there a a few others who are also called Jermworm or Jerm the Worm but as far as I know I’m the only one with ‘poetry’ attached):
Jerm The Worm
likes to squiggle and squirm
and wriggle all over the floor
when it’s time for bed
he flattens his head
and squeezes under the door

No comments:

Post a Comment