2013-11-08

CHOC Cow 94.7 1 week to go.

Just thought I'd post a couple of silly photos of me wearing my new CHOC Cow cycling top .... oh I also have cow print socks on if you must know.

To all those who have given (and in some cases have pledged) thanks so much for the support.  To repeat my thank you message (for those that donated cash or cheques) : 

Thank yooo so much, Please accept a big sMOOch from all the CHOC children whooo will benefit from your contribution. 

It's in gold (well sort of) because you all get the Gold medal for participation. Oh and this a a virtual sMOOch from the CHOC children don't expect a real sMOOch from me 

Oh the silly pictures :

Inline images 2



Inline images 1

And just in case you are wondering how my training for the 94.7 has been going here is a graph showing Planned vs Actual Fitness (The vertical light blue line represents today) as you can see with one week to go I'm right on target. Which means barring adverse weather and breakdowns I'll be finishing in just under 4 hours. I start at 7:31 and my number is P11545. Oh in case you have forgotten it takes place next week Sunday 17 November.

Inline images 3

No comments:

Post a Comment