2015-08-20

5 Years with my R4



5 years ago I came home with this:

Give or take a few K's it has taken me 19,446 Km's further than I would have ridden if I hadn't got off my couch a year earlier, It's also helped me lose a few Kg's and put me in touch with a whole new crowd of people; athletes, social riders, riders with a purpose and some who I think I can call friends. It's also put me in magazines once or twice. We will be doing Momentum 947 Cycle Challenge together for the fifth time this year and in case you haven't noticed the last 3 years we've been doing it to support children with cancer for CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation by riding in cow gear CHOC Cows. So please go and donate http://www.givengain.com/activist/103478/projects/10394/

Oh for those wondering what this has to do with an R4 it's a Scott Addict R4.

No comments:

Post a Comment