2015-11-02

CHOC Cows 2015 #4

So If you've been following you will know it's 2 weeks (actually 13 days) until 94.7 Cycle challenge.... but the week before that (this coming Sunday) there is 94.7 MTB Challenge and this Saturday there is the Kiddies Rides and the 10Km Fun Ride, with some other cows I will be assisting with some marshalling and sweeping of the Kiddies Races. I could still do with another body or two to help, let me know if you're available (Sat 7 Nov 7h30-11h30), you don't have to ride we need some people on the ground to help (re)direct the kiddies.

Although I'm not quite there yet I know some of you are going to get me the final mile to being a Super Cow riding the 94.7 in a COW Suit helping with an Ice Cream Bike too. If you look at my GiveNGain project page you will see that shows I'm at R6,450 however there has also been an additional very generous donation direct to the Cows of R10,000 and there are some promises in the pipeline. One way or another the target will be achieved.

I'm sure there are some of you that have been promising yourselves to give to this cause and just haven't remembered to get around to it.... Now is the time, if you haven't got the bucks, make a pledge. If you want to donate anonymously (to me anyway) get hold of Daisy at The Cows office, just tell her it's in my favour.

Just in case you have missed out on my previous posts you can find them here.

That's it for now, next you hear from me will be after the races.

Thanks for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment